Small Business Marketing for You
Any time of year is a good time to freshen up your social media skills, hire me to audit your accounts, or even contract with me to manage your social media for you.
You're a small business owner. You do enough in a work day. Right? You can trust me with your brand.
Your voice. Your power. Your brand.
I am a consultant, teacher, and social media strategist who specializes in business to business relationship marketing.
Are you curious about my services? I offer consulting, training, Twitter audits, social media management, and more.
Don't see something you need? What are your budget constraints?
Contact me with the form below and I'll prepare a custom proposal.
Let's do something within your budget and grow together.
- 1 scheduled post per business day (22 days per month) with engagement (replies, etc) -- prepaid monthly.
- 3 posts scheduled per business day with responses (engagement, list building) - prepaid monthly.
- Management of your Facebook Page including posts, replies, and engagement with other pages. Prepaid for full or partial months.
- I will study your Twitter account and deliver a written report with my suggestions.
- You post. I engage. This could be either for Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Follows, comments, and replies are engagement.
- 1 scheduled post per business day (22 days per month) with engagement (replies, etc) - prepaid monthly.
- Feeling stuck? It happens to us all. I can help. Let's chat over the phone, video, or in person.
- I will come to your office for a lunch and learn for a minimum of five students $50 per person -- prepaid.
Are you an agency?
I work with several agencies. However, my rates are unpublished which allows you to mark it up.
If you are an agency looking for a little extra help, reach out for a proposal.
"Bridget's Twitter coaching has been transformational.
I used to use Facebook exclusively and avoided Twitter at all cost. After a single session with Bridget I understood exactly how to wrangle Twitter and make it work for my business.
Now Twitter is a key part of my social media marketing. I'm building relationships and growing my online visibility. I even, I dare say, prefer it to Facebook somedays!
If you've ever wondered how to get more out of your existing social media presence, reach out to Bridget. She is a wealth of knowledge and practical experience." Jocelyn Mozak