Small Business Marketing for You
As a small business owner you do enough in a work day. Right? Why not outsource your social media to someone you can trust with your brand.
Any time is a good time to freshen up your social media skills, get a Twitter audit, or even hire with me to manage your social media for you.
My terms are prepaid for full or partial months. No long-term contracts. It's your business. You decide.
- Create a spreadsheet with 3 posts scheduled per business day with responses (engagement, list building) - prepaid monthly.
- 1 scheduled post per business day (22 days per month) with engagement (replies, etc) -- prepaid monthly.
- Average of 22 posts per month, list maintenance, follower and following maintenance, relevant insight and basic reporting. Not subject to promotional discounts. Prepaid monthly.
- Management of your Facebook Page including posts, replies, and engagement with other pages. Terms: Prepaid for full or partial months. No Refunds.
- Weekly posts with engagement (replies, etc) on client topics and/or with content from client. Prepaid monthly.
- You post. I engage. This could be either for Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Follows, comments, and replies are engagement. Not subject to promotional discounts.
- Short-Form Content: I will write a 300-500 word post for $100 prepaid. Delivery on Google Doc. Not subject to promotional discounts.
Build Your Own
- Every business is unique. What do you need? Let's build something that works for you. Still prepaid.
- Feeling stuck? It happens to us all. I can help. Let's chat over the phone, video, or in person.
- I will come to your office or event to train your staff or group of friends. Minimum of 6 students. Prepaid.
Looking for something else?
What are your budget constraints? Contact me with the form below and I'll prepare a custom proposal. Let's do something within your budget and grow together. I have a secret menu for this exact reason.
Are you an agency?
I work with several agencies. However, my rates are unpublished which allows you to mark it up.
If you are an agency looking for a little extra help, reach out for a proposal.
"Bridget's Twitter coaching has been transformational.
I used to use Facebook exclusively and avoided Twitter at all cost. After a single session with Bridget I understood exactly how to wrangle Twitter and make it work for my business.
Now Twitter is a key part of my social media marketing. I'm building relationships and growing my online visibility. I even, I dare say, prefer it to Facebook somedays!
If you've ever wondered how to get more out of your existing social media presence, reach out to Bridget. She is a wealth of knowledge and practical experience." Jocelyn Mozak