Your voice. Your power. Your brand.
If you are a small WordPress agency or plugin developer who wants to create relationships and elevate brand awareness, you may be my ideal client. Nonprofits, contractors, and coaches are also among that list. How can I help your business?
Small Business Marketing for You
You're a small business owner. You do enough in a work day. Right? You can trust me with your brand.
Any time of year is a good time to freshen up your social media skills, hire me to audit your accounts, or even contract with me to manage your social media for you.
Don't see something you need? What are your budget constraints?
Contact me with the form below and I'll prepare a custom proposal.
Let's do something within your budget and grow together.
- 3 posts scheduled per business day with responses (engagement, list building) - prepaid monthly.
- 1 scheduled post per business day (22 days per month) with engagement (replies, etc) -- prepaid monthly.
- I will study your Twitter account and deliver a written report with actionable suggestions.
- Management of your Facebook Page including posts, replies, and engagement with other pages. Prepaid for full or partial months.
- 1 scheduled post per business day (22 days per month) with engagement (replies, etc) - prepaid monthly.
- You post. I engage. This could be either for Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Follows, comments, and replies are engagement.
- Feeling stuck? It happens to us all. I can help. Let's chat over the phone, video, or in person.
- I will come to your office to train your staff. Minimum of ten students. Prepaid.
Are you an agency?
I work with several agencies. However, my rates are unpublished which allows you to mark it up.
If you are an agency looking for a little extra help, reach out for a proposal.
"Bridget's Twitter coaching has been transformational.
I used to use Facebook exclusively and avoided Twitter at all cost. After a single session with Bridget I understood exactly how to wrangle Twitter and make it work for my business.
Now Twitter is a key part of my social media marketing. I'm building relationships and growing my online visibility. I even, I dare say, prefer it to Facebook somedays!
If you've ever wondered how to get more out of your existing social media presence, reach out to Bridget. She is a wealth of knowledge and practical experience." Jocelyn Mozak