Not sure what to write to promote your WebDev agency? That’s okay. This Launch With Words Mini SEO Pack will help get you going in the right direction and all for less than $100.
These articles, were you to hire Bridget Willard, LLC to write them just for your WebDev agency, would cost upwards of $325 each. What a deal!
These articles are written as if we were you. The audience is your potential client — a small business owner in mind. The goal is pre-sales: prepping them to hire you, the WebDev agency that has experience building WordPress websites that work.
You can customize the call to action, add in a schedule button, or leave each article as it is.
Titles for the August 2023 WebDev SEO Mini Pack
- How Important Is My Small Business Website to Small Business SEO?
- What Do I Need to Know Before Hiring a Web Developer?
- How Much Will My Small Business Website Cost?
What is Launch With Words?
Instead, Launch With Words Premium Packs take human-generated content to scale offering high-quality articles at an affordable price. Why? Volume. Volume like Costco and Sam’s Club.
Oh don’t worry about duplicate content. The only thing worse than the fake SEO penalty from “duplicate content” is no content.
These articles are meant to be used across your social media profiles with “tweetable” quotes. (Is it still “tweetable?” Sounds better than Xable.)
Is Launch With Words Complicated?
- Install and activate the plugin from WordPress.org.
- Purchase and download the JSON file.*
- Import the JSON file.
- Deactivate and delete the plugin if you like. You only need it for import.
- Extra touch: Add a 1200 x 628 featured image and a meta description.
- Publish and schedule!
*Single site license.
What is in the JSON file for Launch with Words?
Once you import the JSON file you purchased*, you will have three fully-written blog posts in the post section of your website. They are imported as a draft so that you can control the publishing schedule. Yes! Schedule them to publish once a month or all at once. It is up to you.
Each engaging blog post averages 750 words, includes outbound links, and, is written with readability in mind. They’re meant to educate, inform, and sell – your WebDev services to your clients – small business owners.
Once downloaded, each blog post can be customized or localized. Local SEO for the win!
This page allows you to purchase and download one JSON file for use on one website only.
But first, get the Importer Plugin from WordPress.org.
- The LWW Importer Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site from WordPress.org.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, go to Posts.
- Go to Launch With Words under Posts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Choose the JSON file.
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 3 blog posts will be set as drafts. Add a 1200×628 featured image and a 155 character meta description.
- Schedule each blog post to be published once a month. Or publish them at the same time. It’s up to you.
- If you love Launch With Words, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review! Reviews help me a lot!