Launch With Words is a free WordPress plugin that combines the experience of a small business writer with blogging prompts to encourage you to publish once a month.
It’s like having Bridget sit next to you as you write!
Follow the prompts.
How Do I Install Launch with Words?
This page allows you to download two zip files. You need them both.
- LWW Importer Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site. Please upload the ZIP file of only the importer plugin.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, click the Import Tab.
- Download the content pack zip file. UNZIP this file. There will be a PDF and the json file.
- Choose the json file from “LWW-Starter-Pack.”
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 12 blog posts will be set as drafts and ready to write.
- Also unzipped with the LWW-StarterPack is a PDF welcome letter to show clients how to use the prompts.
- If you love it, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review!
How Do The Prompts Work?
- Go to your Posts menu in the WordPress Admin.
- Follow the prompts to help you write
- Follow the checklist
- Share on social!
- Easy right?
Version 1.01 – 25 Jan 21
Fixing a fatal error when running on a Windows Server environment.