Ready to Buy?
Are You Building a Website for a Roofing Contractor?
For under $500, you can add twelve fully-written blog posts to the new website! This is a huge value-add for your next WordPress website build. Hey, you can even design it with Beaver Builder and then add the blog posts! You’ll get the website done faster, launched faster, and you’ll get paid faster.
Install the plugin. Purchase and download the JSON file.
Add a 1200 x 628 featured image and a meta description.
Publish or schedule!
Markup the cost of the roofing pack and add it to your next roofing website build. They’ll have one published blog post per month (hello SEO) and you’re a hero!
Purchase 12 Fully-Written Roofing Blog Posts
Once you import the JSON file you purchased, you will have twelve fully written blog posts. Yes! Schedule them to publish once a month, every other week, or all at once. It is up to you.
Each blog post is between 300 and 500 words, includes outbound links, and, is written with readability in mind. Once downloaded, each blog post can be customized or localized. Local SEO for the win!
I can’t just give away all twelve titles, but here are four:
- Quality Has a Cost — Why You Shouldn’t Trust The Lowest Bidder
- Don’t Hire That Handyman From Craigslist to Fix Your Roof
- Why Am I Getting a Change Order for Plywood Sheathing?
- Should You Install Your Satellite Dish Yourself?
Bonus: The download instructions have a link to a home and about page template! FREE!
Customer Reviews for Launch With Words
“I love helping clients however I can. Recently, a roofing contractor that I built a website for asked me for help with blogging. What perfect timing with the launch of Roofing Pack. I’m thrilled with how this works. I can’t wait for the release of more ‘packs.’ This is such a great plugin and a tool I plan to use for more and more clients.” Cami MacNamara
“It’s great… gave me a head start on a client.” Douglas Karr
What is Launch With Words?
Note: This is a one-site license.
Want multisite or unlimited use of a specific Premium Content Pack?
Multisite or unlimited use of a single Premium Content Pack will cost $2,000! Contact me and let me know which Pack you want. I’ll send you an invoice, you pay. I send you the file. Sound good?
How Do I Install Launch with Words?
This page allows you to download one JSON file.
But first, get the Importer Plugin from WordPress.org.
- The LWW Importer Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site from WordPress.org.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, go to Posts.
- Go to Launch With Words under Posts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Choose the JSON file.
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 12 blog posts will be set as drafts. Add a 1200×628 featured image and a 155 character meta description.
- Schedule each blog post to be published once a month. Or publish them at the same time. It’s up to you.
- If you love Launch With Words, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review! Reviews help me a lot!