The wait is over, the residential general contractor pack is now available for purchase. And, there is a high probability there will be a second content pack written. This content pack pairs well with the roofing content pack, too!
Are You Building a Website for a Residential General Contractor?
For under $500, you can add twelve fully-written blog posts to the new website! This is a huge value-add for your next WordPress website build. Hey, you can even design it with Beaver Builder and then add the blog posts! You’ll get the website done faster, launched faster, and you’ll get paid faster.
- Install the plugin. Purchase and download the JSON file.
- Add a 1200 x 628 featured image and a meta description.
- Publish or schedule!
Markup the cost and add it to your next contractor website build. They’ll have one published blog post per month, more SEO, and you’re a hero! And they’ll write you saying “my website works!”
“I can’t wait for the release of more ‘packs.’ This is such a great plugin and a tool I plan to use for more and more clients.” Cami MacNamara
Purchase 12 Fully-Written Blog Posts Ideal for Home Remodelers and Home Builders
Some of the titles for the residential general contractor pack include:
- When Is a Good Time for a Kitchen Remodel?
- Bathroom Remodels Improve Your Home Value And Keep Your Body Happy
- How Do I choose a General Contractor?
- Can I Convert a Bedroom into an Office?
What is Launch With Words?
What is in the JSON file for Launch with Words?
Once you import the JSON file you purchased, you will have twelve fully written blog posts. Yes! Schedule them to publish once a month, every other week, or all at once. It is up to you.
Each blog post is between 300 and 500 words, includes outbound links, and, is written with readability in mind. Once downloaded, each blog post can be customized or localized. Local SEO for the win!
Note: This is a one-site license.
Want multisite or unlimited use?
Multisite or unlimited use is for the low price of $2,000! Contact me through the website and let me know you want this. I’ll send you an invoice, you pay, boom. Sound good?
How Do I Install Launch with Words?
This page allows you to download one JSON file.
But first, get the Importer Plugin from WordPress.org.
- The LWW Importer Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site from WordPress.org.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, go to Posts.
- Go to Launch With Words under Posts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Choose the JSON file.
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 12 blog posts will be set as drafts. Add a 1200×628 featured image and a 155 character meta description.
- Schedule each blog post to be published once a month. Or publish them at the same time. It’s up to you.
- If you love Launch With Words, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review! Reviews help me a lot!