The residential general contractor pack is now available for purchase. This content pack pairs well with the roofing content pack, too!
Are You Building a Website for a Residential General Contractor?
For under $500, you can add twelve fully-written blog posts to the new website! This is a huge value-add for your next WordPress website build. Hey, you can even design it with Beaver Builder and then add the blog posts! You’ll get the website done faster, launched faster, and you’ll get paid faster.
Is There an Agency Discount for Launch With Words?
This is the agency discount. You’re buying a wholesale product for one site. Markup the cost (to retail upwards of $1200) and add it to your next contractor website build. They’ll have one published blog post per month, more ranking signals for SEO, and you’re a hero!
You can even get ahead of the game and publish one post a week! That will give their SEO quite a boost.
“I can’t wait for the release of more ‘packs.’ This is such a great plugin and a tool I plan to use for more and more clients.” Cami MacNamara
Purchase 12 Fully-Written Blog Posts Ideal for Home Remodelers and Home Builders
Some of the titles for the residential general contractor pack include:
- When Is a Good Time for a Kitchen Remodel?
- Bathroom Remodels Improve Your Home Value And Keep Your Body Happy
- How Do I choose a General Contractor?
- Can I Convert a Bedroom into an Office?
Are You Looking for a Compatible Product for Your Contractor Client?
Tess Wittler’s Done For You Newsletter Program is a perfect product to pair with the Residential General Contractor Pack.
Her website describes it as follows:
“This is not the typical 300-500-word canned content that other newsletter programs offer. It’s high-quality (always customizable) content that will engage and surprise your audience. Issue after issue, your readers will go, ‘Oh wow! Hey Honey … when we are ready to remodel our [fill in their dream remodel project], I want to work with [insert your remodeling firm here]!'”
You can see pricing, read reviews, and even see a sample issue on her website.
What is Launch With Words?
Is Launch With Words Complicated?
- Install and activate the plugin from WordPress.org.
- Purchase and download the JSON file.*
- Import the JSON file.
- Deactivate and delete the plugin. (Yes, the client doesn’t need to know.)
- Extra touch: Add a 1200 x 628 featured image and a meta description.
- Publish and schedule!
*Single site license.
What is in the JSON file for Launch with Words?
Once you import the JSON file you purchased, you will have twelve fully written blog posts. Yes! Schedule them to publish once a month, every other week, or all at once. It is up to you.
Each blog post is between 300 and 500 words, includes outbound links, and, is written with readability in mind. Once downloaded, each blog post can be customized or localized. Local SEO for the win!
Note: This is a one-site license.
Want multisite or unlimited use of a specific Premium Content Pack?
Multisite or unlimited use of a single Premium Content Pack will cost $2,000! Contact me and let me know which Pack you want. I’ll send you an invoice, you pay. I send you the file. Sound good?
How Do I Install Launch with Words?
This page allows you to download one JSON file.
But first, get the Importer Plugin from WordPress.org.
- The Launch With Words Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site from WordPress.org.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, go to Posts.
- Go to Launch With Words under Posts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Choose the JSON file.
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 12 blog posts will be set as drafts. Add a 1200×628 featured image and a 155 character meta description.
- Schedule each blog post to be published once a month. Or publish them at the same time. It’s up to you.
If you love Launch With Words, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review! Reviews help me a lot!