I’m Ready to Buy – Where’s the Button to Buy Now?
Are You Building a Website for a Plumbing Contractor?
What is your plan for SEO content? For under $500, you can add twelve high-quality, fully-written blog posts to the new website! This is a huge value-add for your next WordPress website build. I recommend you charge your client upwards of $1,200 for these articles.
Bonus: These articles will help you write the page content. Without depending upon the client for content, you’ll get the website done faster, launched faster, and you’ll get paid faster.
“…I was able to not only design and build the site, but I was also able to provide content.” Fat Dog Creatives
Is There an Agency Discount for Launch With Words?
This is the agency discount. You’re buying a wholesale product for one site. Markup the cost and add it to your next contractor website build. They’ll have one published blog post per month, more ranking signals for SEO, and you’re a hero!
You can even get ahead of the game and publish one post a week! That will give their SEO quite a boost.
“I can’t wait for the release of more ‘packs.’ This is such a great plugin and a tool I plan to use for more and more clients.” Cami MacNamara
Purchase 12 High-Quality Blog Posts Ideal for Plumbers and Plumbing Contractors
Plumbing Pack Article Titles
- What Causes a Leaky Bidet Toilet?
- 10 Questions to Qualify a Plumbing Contractor Before Hiring Them
- What Can I Put In My Garbage Disposal?
- Why Does My Toilet Keep Running And How Do I Fix It?
- Why Is My Water Bill So High?
- Is it Safe to Use Chemical Drain Cleaners?
- Why Do We Run Out of Hot Water So Quickly?
- Why Does My Drain Get Clogged?
- Are There Different Sizes of Toilets? Which is Best for Me?
- Is It Time To Upgrade Your Primary Bathroom?
- Do I Need a Plumber for My Outdoor Kitchen?
- Can I Convert My Shower Into A Steam Bath?
Even Grammarly Loves These Plumbing Articles!
What is Launch With Words?
Is Launch With Words Complicated?
- Install and activate the plugin from WordPress.org.
- Purchase and download the JSON file.*
- Import the JSON file.
- Deactivate and delete the plugin. (Yes, the client doesn’t need to know.)
- Extra touch: Add a 1200 x 628 featured image and a meta description.
- Publish and schedule!
*Single site license.
What is in the JSON file for Launch with Words?
Once you import the JSON file you purchased*, you will have twelve fully written blog posts in the post section of your website. They are imported as a draft so that you can control the publishing schedule. Yes! Schedule them to publish once a month, every week, or all at once. It is up to you.
Each engaging blog post averages 500 words, includes outbound links, and, is written with readability in mind. They’re meant to educate, inform, and sell.
Once downloaded, each blog post can be customized or localized. Local SEO for the win!
Want multisite or unlimited use of a specific Premium Content Pack?
Multisite or unlimited use of a single Premium Content Pack will cost $2,000! Contact me and let me know which Pack you want. I’ll send you an invoice, you pay. I send you the file. Sound good?
This page allows you to purchase and download one JSON file for use on one website only.
But first, get the Importer Plugin from WordPress.org.
- The LWW Importer Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site from WordPress.org.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, go to Posts.
- Go to Launch With Words under Posts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Choose the JSON file.
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 12 blog posts will be set as drafts. Add a 1200×628 featured image and a 155 character meta description.
- Schedule each blog post to be published once a month. Or publish them at the same time. It’s up to you.
- If you love Launch With Words, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review! Reviews help me a lot!