Are You Building a Website for a Chamber of Commerce?
For under $500, you can add twelve fully-written blog posts to the new website! This is a huge value-add for your next WordPress website build. Hey, you can even design it with Beaver Builder and then add the blog posts! You’ll get the website done faster, launched faster, and you’ll get paid faster.
- Install the plugin. Purchase and download the JSON file.
- Add a 1200 x 628 featured image and a meta description (recommended).
- Publish or schedule!
Markup the cost and add it to your next website build. Your client will have one published blog post per month –a ranking factor for Google — and you’ll be your client’s hero!
“Thank you so much. My website works!” ~ Your Client
12 Fully-Written Blog Posts Ideal for any Chamber of Commerce Website
Each short-form blog post includes outbound links and is written with readability in mind. Once you import the JSON file, you will have twelve fully-written articles in posts.
Once you import the pack, each blog post is set as a draft ready to be published immediately or scheduled for the future. You can even customize or localize the copy. Local SEO for the win!
The entire pack is over 8,000 words! Each article is about 650 words.
Some of the titles include:
- Why Should I Join My Chamber of Commerce?
- What Does a Chamber of Commerce Do?
- How Do I Network With Other Businesses in My City?
- What Is the Shop Local Movement?
This JSON file is for use on one website only (one-site license).
Want multisite or unlimited use of a specific Premium Content Pack?
Multisite or unlimited use of a single Premium Content Pack will cost $2,000! Contact me and let me know which Pack you want. I’ll send you an invoice, you pay. I send you the file. Sound good?
Launch with Words Customer Review
“With the Chamber of Commerce Pack, I was able to not only design and build the site, but I was also able to provide content. That’s a big deal because my client’s board’s internet access was limited and their old site in the WayBack Machine was nothing more than a few photos and links. Between their Facebook page and the content pack, I’ve been able to create page content, not just post content.
Thank goodness!” Rhonda Negard, Fat Dog Creatives
If you love Launch With Words, don’t be afraid to give another five-star review! Reviews help me a lot!
How Do I Install Launch with Words?
This purchase allows you to download one JSON file.
But first, get the Importer Plugin from WordPress.org.
- The Launch With Words Importer Plugin should be uploaded as a new plugin on your site from WordPress.org.
- After you activate the Importer Plugin, go to Posts.
- Go to Launch With Words under Posts.
- Go to the Import tab.
- Choose the JSON file.
- You will be asked to choose a category and an author before importing. Once done, your 12 blog posts will be set as drafts. Add a 1200×628 featured image and a 155 character meta description.
- Schedule each blog post to be published once a month. Or publish them at the same time. It’s up to you.