Rather than putting my Twitter Lessons behind a membership or gated wall, I've decided to offer them for free, with the option to donate.
My brand has always been about helping empower others to learn and do social for their small business themselves.
Of course, you can hire me, but that's not as ideal because no one knows your business the way you do.
Though, I do offer customized training, too.
Here are the 10 Lessons!
Have fun. Take it slow.
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 1 How to Setup Your Account
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 2 Your First Tweet
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 3 Following People by Interest
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 4 Following by Geography
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 5 Replying & Retweeting Others
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 6 Following People Back
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 7 Responding to Replies and Retweets
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 8 Composing Content
- Twitter Lessons: Lesson 9 Twitter Chats
- Learning Twitter: Lesson 10 Using Hootsuite with Lists
"Bridget's Twitter coaching has been transformational.
I used to use Facebook exclusively and avoided Twitter at all cost. After a single session with Bridget I understood exactly how to wrangle Twitter and make it work for my business.
Now Twitter is a key part of my social media marketing. I'm building relationships and growing my online visibility. I even, I dare say, prefer it to Facebook somedays!
If you've ever wondered how to get more out of your existing social media presence, reach out to Bridget. She is a wealth of knowledge and practical experience." Jocelyn Mozak