If you don’t want to do all of your social media, content marketing, or website development, I recommend the following people:
- Amy Donohue at The Fab Social does Facebook & Twitter for businesses. Can add Pinterest & Google+. Claim & keep track of Klout.
- Pam Ann Marketing handles the following:
- Online Marketing Consulting & Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Blogging Strategy & SEO-Friendly Blog Writing
- Websites – Creation & ReDesign
- E-Commerce Online Stores
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Website Traffic Analytics
- Carol Stephen, Your Social Media Works
- Feel free to email her.
- Pinterest (The best I know)
- Tess Wittler specializes in content marketing for contractors. She helps builders, remodelers, architects and engineers who wish to generate more leads and increase sales through strategic online marketing efforts.
- Ruby Rusine, Social Success Marketing
- Social Media Coaching/Training – individual or group
- Social Media Management
- Website Customization
- Blog Writing/Optimization
- Social Media Marketing Evaluation & Plan
- Tips: http://bit.ly/tips-for-business
- Contact: email@example.com
- Roxanne R. Roark at R3 Social Media manages twitter profiles, Facebook pages, Google plus accounts, and writes blog articles [you provide the technical details].
Peter Woolvett at CustcomerSpecs.com creates smarter ways of driving sales by minding a business’ strengths.
- Marketing evaluations
- Marketing plans
- Media shopping
- Campaign management
- Fluent in Spanish language and culture
Peter is medium-agnostic and his recommendations aim at achieving a lower cost per customer for your company. Mention @YouToCanBeGuru for a free mini-consultation.