Small Business Marketing for You
As a small business owner you do enough in a work day. Right? Why not outsource your social media to someone you can trust with your brand?
Any time is a good time to freshen up your social media skills, get a Twitter audit, or even hire me to manage your social media for you. After all, you have better things to do like run your business.
My terms are simple: prepaid for full or partial months - no refunds.
I don't require long-term contracts. It's your business. You decide. Month on month off? Fine. Scale up? Fine. Scale down? Fine. It's your business. You choose.
My Committment To You
I have several Twitter accounts that I manage including Codebrain Media, WP and UP, Amplify Plugins, Press Captain, Cipher Development, Fooman Extensions, Andrews Wharton, Postmatic, Hapity, Fat Dog Creatives, and Media Ron LLC. Some of my Twitter Lite clients pulse on and off.
My commitment to you is that I don't take competing products. When you hire me you get me. You don't get an intern and you don't get automation. I hand curate your content. I spend time in the home feed. I adhere to best practices.
- Create a spreadsheet with 3 posts scheduled per business day for approval in two sections per month. Includes list building, engagement, follower and following maintenance, relevant insight, and basic reporting. Average of 66 tweets. Prepaid monthly.
- Create a spreadsheet with 1 post scheduled per business day for approval in two sections per month. Includes list building, engagement, follower and following maintenance, relevant insight, and basic reporting. Average of 22 tweets. Prepaid monthly.
- Average of 15 posts per month, list maintenance, follower and following maintenance, relevant insight and basic reporting. Not subject to promotional discounts. Prepaid monthly.
- 1-2 posts a week with photos and captions provided by the client and/or blog posts. Following and engaging with relevant Facebook Pages to gain exposure outside of client's current following. Also includes engagement (replies) on client posts. Terms: Prepaid Monthly, full or partial months. No Refunds.
- Weekly posts with engagement (replies, etc) on client topics and/or with content from client. Prepaid monthly.
- You post. I engage. This could be either for Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Follows, comments, and replies are engagement. Not subject to promotional discounts.
- Short-Form Content: I will write a 300-500 word post for your site. Delivery on Google Doc. Not subject to promotional discounts.
- I will rewrite your content for $50 each. What does this include? Draft blog posts, landing page, home page, about page.
- Feeling stuck? It happens to us all. I can help. Let's chat over the phone, video, or in person.
- I will come to your office or event to train your staff or group of friends. Minimum of 6 students. Prepaid.
Looking for something else?
What are your budget constraints? Contact me with the form below and I'll prepare a custom proposal. Let's do something within your budget and grow together. I have a secret menu for this exact reason.
Are you an agency?
I work with several agencies. However, my rates are unpublished which allows you to mark it up.
If you are an agency looking for a little extra help, reach out for a proposal.
"I am so glad I asked Bridget to help me with content rewriting for my website. All she needed to know was who my ideal client was and she took it from there. Bridget was able to rewrite my copy so that it spoke to the needs of my clients and told them exactly how I could help them. She was very professional to work with. I will be using Bridget's services again, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to my clients." Larry James
"Bridget's Twitter coaching has been transformational.
I used to use Facebook exclusively and avoided Twitter at all cost. After a single session with Bridget I understood exactly how to wrangle Twitter and make it work for my business.
Now Twitter is a key part of my social media marketing. I'm building relationships and growing my online visibility. I even, I dare say, prefer it to Facebook somedays!
If you've ever wondered how to get more out of your existing social media presence, reach out to Bridget. She is a wealth of knowledge and practical experience." Jocelyn Mozak
"Bridget is a pleasure to work with. She and I, since 2015, have been hosts of WPblab, a YouTube channel and audio podcast helping people in the WordPress realm improve their marketing efforts for their small businesses. Bridget is the yin to my yang when it comes to marketing. She is more boots-on-the-ground and I'm more systems management. Overall, she works well with her fellow marketers as well as with highly technical folks like me. If you are looking for someone that can interface well with technical people she's your woman." Jason Tucker